Saturday, March 19, 2011

the thought doesnt count

I don't think Dutch understands, for me, intentions don't count unless there's some evidence . Telling me he had sooo many plans for our first anniversary but most of them probably won't happen, makes zero points . What does he expect me to say, "awwww how sweet, don't worry about it"?? If the day comes and nothing happens I will throw a fit . Into space . It will knock the Hubble Space Telescope out of orbit, I am so serious . The thought doesn't count for shit unless I see that it drove you to do something! Something I can see!

About 4:36pm I realized I was supposed to pick him up and take him to work . I'd been cleaning my room and I kinda lost track of time . I didn't want to just sit at home and explain myself later, about how I MEANT to get him . I got my ass out there and tried to pick him up along the way, but I didn't see him . I parked at his work and went inside, looked in the break room, stood outside in the rain to speak to him when he arrived . Called his phone ten million times to apologize . Minutes flew .

He calls me back and spends a minute and a half laughing, calling me crazy . He was putting in a load of laundry and got caught up talking to his land lady, a grand woman who feeds him on occasion . He's slim so she assumes he needs it, when actually he's a bottomless pit who just doesn't gain weight .

He screeched in falsetto over the phone, "Crazy, I work at 5:30, not 5 . You thought something happened? Help me, I'm lying on the side of the road!"

No matter what the mix up was, I showed my intentions . I borrowed a car because mine was getting looked at .

Our anniversary is next month . I will raise hell if it isn't special .

Today's Love Score:

Dutch Nevada:
bought us lunch (ate most of it)
looked sloppy and his house was a mess (disrespectful!)
bought me some gas (has me driving him on errands and stuff)
made me some toast (with the extra sour rye I gave him because he loves it)
lent me a copy of guitar hero III and a usb guitar (?uhh?)

Flora Shipyard:
tons of kisses
dressed with care, for his benefit
new adorable panties
drove him to and from work
theoretically forgot to pick him up on time (imaginary worktime)
tried to right an imaginary wrong and worried about him
agreed to spend some of our togetherness time playing guitar hero III.

Total - 50:50

No comments:

Post a Comment